Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: why doesn't my iphone..

Default why doesn't my iphone..
    why doesn't my iphone display the contact photo like this :

My phone is :
    iPhone 2G
    T-Mobile
    Jailbroken 3.0 OS

Thanks

The small photos are from syncing photos from Outlook. Photos applied via the phone are full size.

Weird cause my brothers phone does it but he doesn't sync through outlook. I will try outlook, Thanks alot. ;]

Wrong,
    If you sync your pictures through any program via itunes that you use for managing contacts you will see the small photo. It is not limited to outlook.

If you add a photo on your phone, it will show full screen
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Wrong,
    If you sync your pictures through any program via itunes that you use for managing contacts you will see the small photo. It is not limited to outlook.

If you add a photo on your phone, it will show full screen
    I wasn't "wrong", my conclusion just wasn't complete.

I should have said when you sync to programs like outlook. But, being that I use outlook, this is how it works for me.

It's totally stupid if you ask me. If I sync a really low-res photo the iphone and then add it as a contact photo, it gets shown full-screen and looks ugly like hell.

why can't apple just put in a switch or something? I want all my photos to be small without having to sync through outlook all the time, it's really annoying.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    It's totally stupid if you ask me. If I sync a really low-res photo the iphone and then add it as a contact photo, it gets shown full-screen and looks ugly like hell.

why can't apple just put in a switch or something? I want all my photos to be small without having to sync through outlook all the time, it's really annoying.
    I agree with that, it's not like you can actually see the large photo anyway with the phone options screen in front of it anyways...