Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia trouble

Default Cydia trouble
    I had trouble getting into cydia about 2 weeks after jailbreaking my former v3.0.1 iPhone 3g. Cydia would start to open then just close and take me back to the springboard. So i had the "smart" idea of restoring my phone. Unfortunately it also updated my phone to v3.1. Now I'm stuck with the boring, non special default iPhone. Anybody know how to help???

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Download the new pwnage tool and jailbreak it

Hmm, im not too sure about that. I've heard a lot of mixed feedback concerning the outcome of using the new pwnage tool. Actually I've just heard rumors online, but if you've had a positive personal experience that may convince me.... I just don't want to mess up my phone... But i do appreciate your feedback btw...

Thanks

^ Well its the only option right now. I am not a fan myself and I am still running 3.0 at the moment. I heard it was a piece of epic fail.

3.1 is nothing special at all. So far the only difference I've been able to notice between 3.0 and 3.1 is that now, my phone is not jailbroken =( I still cant even send MMS which was supposed to be apart of the upgrade but is currently unavailable for AT&T.

Thanks

I agree. The breaking of tethering is enough for me to stay on 3.0.

3.1 blows goat people
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Yes. Smart man. DON'T UPGRADE. I never planned on it, like i said i just tried to restore and it upgraded automatically (i have to start actually reading the informational, highly useful pop ups, warning of things like that) haha