Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP MEiphone lockedout!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

that's the correct file if it has a .ipsw extension on it?

SO your on 3.1 now?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-28 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it dosent say ispw on it anywhere. sorry if im being difficult i do not know what exactly an extension is...sorry for the noobage

Thanks

That's part of the problem, refer to my post #15 above it explains how to show file extensions.
    Also please confirm that you are on 3.0 please.

well yes im in 3.1 if it locked out after the update. i know im not supposed to update my 3.0 iphone after i jailbroke it, but like i said i was using 3.0 ( i didnt even update for the text fix one) i clicked update on accident then it started to update my phone then went into the connect to itunes recovery mode screen. unknown error 1013 showed on itunes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by killeryoshi View Post
    yesterday i plugged in my jailbroken iphone to my computerto upload music and inadvertantly did the 3.0.1 upgrade...now my iphone is stuck on the recovery mode screen(where it tells you to plug into itunes) reinstalled itunes8.0 on another computer and tried to restore. no prevail...it tells me unknown error 1013.

please help me get my phone back.i use my phone alot for work and i really need it back.

i have a iphone 3.0 3g.
    Here you say your on 3.0 or maybe 3.0.1 but not 3.1, sorry to tell you this but there really isn't anything we can do right now to make this happen. We are all waiting anxiously for the windows jailbreak for 3.1....Sorry

sorry i was just really pissed off at myself for updating and typing like a madman earlier. 3.0.1 is the update that fixes some glitch with text messaging right? 3.1 is the one that was release jan 25th.
    sorry for not explaining myself better..but yes when i plugged in my phone to itunes it started updating to i guess 3.1. thats when my phone locked up. so im pretty much screwed until dev team come out with the 3.1 jailbreak??

Thanks

Yes sir that is the long and short of it at this time, I am so sorry.
    There is a way to do it if someone could make you a custom pwnage firmware. But this is over my head. Again, sorry.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-28 at 08:30 AM.

i guess i better get aquainted with this site.
    im so sad now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12