Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak or no?

Default Jailbreak or no?
    ok so im not the smartest peanut in the turd, altho i have had alot of fun playing ith my jailbroken iphone and learned alot with it and this site....

but all i really need now is the mms function and at&t offers that.

so my question to all is who has done the 3.1 and waiting on the jailbreak

or who has said mms works now im done and will leave the jailbreaking alone?

just wondering i guess really im getting board with the iPhone and just await my contract so i can add a line to my sprint acc and get a palm pre...

Thanks

2g, 3g, or 3gs?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    2g, 3g, or 3gs?
    3g

Thanks

Then just JB with pwnagetool 3.1 and get MMS carrier update from iTunes.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

ok so i did the ssh to my iphone and manuelly added the right att us bundle.
    now it looks good on paper so to speak but if i take a pic and try to send it just times out after like 3-5 minutes and i cant send a pic.

and to add to the first post im kinda tired of this think freezing and locking up/running safe mode.

does anyone else have this problam and no i dont run alot of **** on the phone it has always crashed on me from day one with no 3rd party apps now with mms for free on a stock phone im just getting pissed.

sorry to rant