Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS problems!

Default iPhone 3GS problems!
    Guys i got 2 problem with my new iphone 3GS, hope you guys can help me out

1. when i fully charged my iphone, after that i wud take out the charger and leave my phone on standby when i sleep at nite. when i wake up, i find that my battery from 100% becomes 50% why is that so?

2. and when i switch off my 3G function i tend to get text messages late, but when i turned it on again, i get my text messages instantly, why is that so?

do help me out yeah guys pls pls..

thanks God Bless

1 You are having some kind of battery problem, OR listening to music while you sleep? Sounds like you are just using up half the battery if its not plugged in and does this.

This is because 3G enables a faster network, period. not only for internet. it is impossible to text and talk simultaneously on EDGE, similarly, the EDGE network simply can't deliver texts quite AS quickly some of the time. nothing to worry about (but turning off 3G does save battery!!)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aries_green_monkey For This Useful Post:

alvsnoel (2009-09-25)

nah i dont listen to music while i sleep.. once my iphone is fully charged i will leave it on sleep mode then when i wake up in d morning from 100% to 50%

Quote Originally Posted by alvsnoel View Post
    nah i dont listen to music while i sleep.. once my iphone is fully charged i will leave it on sleep mode then when i wake up in d morning from 100% to 50%
    try rebooting the iphone before you go to sleep and see if it happens again. the reboot shuts down any applications still running in the background

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackWolf For This Useful Post:

alvsnoel (2009-09-25)