Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want to get a free iTouch or iPod Nano? Come here!

Default Want to get a free iTouch or iPod Nano? Come here!
    Hello, I am giving out free Lockerz invites. If you already know about Lockerz, and you want an invite, drop me an email: muneranicolas@hotmail.com with the subject "Lockerz Invite" and provide an alternate email if you don't want to sign up with the one you sent the message in. Anyways, if you didn't know abour Lockerz, you have been missing out on cool electronics or designer handbags that are 100% FREE. As of now, the only way to get into Lockerz is through invites. You can't sign up for it.

About Lockerz: *Taken from the official site's FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)*

Before you read their FAQ, to sum it up, it's a free site where you can obtain a virtual currency called "Ptz" and use those "Ptz" to redeem cool free prizes. It's absolutely free, and all you have to do to get points is sign in every day, and/or answer one daily question (which is basically a multiple choice question with the ocassional one word response) and/or invite your friends/family!You can get cool prizes such as iPod nanos, shuffles, even the iPod-touchscreen. There are PS3, PS2, WII, XBOX 360, PSP games available for redemption, and even a big screen tv.

If you aren't into electronics, you can try redeeming for designer brands including Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, rings by House of Harlow, and so on. They usually restock the prizes at a certain date and announce it before hand. In the future, they will sell products too and it will also become an online community. So get in early now, and start racking up points for free stuff, because when they offically launch, the free "Ptz" place will require a LOT more "Ptz" to get free stuff.If you think this is a scam, you can read testimonials by other people. They even have a facebook page : LOCKERZ | Facebook.

The company is headed by well known buisness executives including Kathy Savitt, who worked for Amazon.com and American Eagle Apparel before. This company is also funded by Liberty Media, a well known media company in USA.

1. What is Lockerz: Lockerz is an invitation-only website created to connect members through commerce, content and community. Watch exclusive video, discover new music, play games, connect with friends, and get rewarded for it. The more often you visit, the more opportunities you have to earn PTZ (or “Pointz”), Lockerz’ own form of currency. Lockerz was founded in March, 2009.

2. What types of products can be purchased at Lockerz: Members will be able to purchase a wide range of products from apparel, accessories, electronics, games, sports equipment and other products from hundreds of well known brands. Members will also be able to purchase digital assets such as music, videos, art, and decals.

3. Is Lockerz a scam: Lockerz is a real company. It is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of Lockerz is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

4. Why is Lockerz giving away prizes at low levels on PTZ Place: First, we just want to thank you for getting involved at the very beginning. You rock. Plus, you’re helping us build the coolest group of brand trendsetters every time you invite friends to Lockerz...but you probably knew that. And finally, we want you to try out the different PTZ levels to get a taste of how everything will work when we go live this fall. This version of the PTZ Place is a test for us to figure out what you like, what we like, and how together we can make Lockerz unbelievable when it officially launches.

5. Why is everything “Fresh Out” in PTZ Place: We are “fresh out” because the overwhelming early response to Lockerz blew right through our initial inventory. We will re-stock PTZ Place with new items starting this Friday, August 14.

6. Why aren’t people receiving invites: The overwhelming early response to Lockerz has occasionally maxed out our capacity to send email invitations. We are still in a beta learning phase. We are adding capacity every day. You should now be able to send and receive invites successfully. Invites that you already entered into the system should have been sent by now. You still may not be able to invite friends directly through Facebook. We are working really hard to fix that fast.

7. Will Lockerz ship internationally: Once Lockerz begins selling products this fall, we will ship to many countries outside the US (check back at launch time for a complete list).

8. When will I get my Z-List t-shirt: Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.

9. How many accounts can I have: Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can have their own account.
    10. I want to play the game again, but can’t: The game is a one-time-only way to earn bonus PTZ when you first join Lockerz.

11. How will Lockerz make money: Starting this fall, you will be able to purchase products at Lockerz. But don’t worry, PTZ Place will still be around, with way more prizes and experiences than there are now. Members will be able to earn PTZ every time they buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or simply show up on Lockerz. PTZ will be redeemable for both products and experiences.

12. When will Lockerz launch: Lockerz is launching in stages. PTZ Place, Lockerz’ Prize Redemption Center, is now live. Other components will be launched soon. The complete site will be launched this fall.
    Welcome to Lockerz

If you want to join you can send me an email with your email address to muneranicolas@hotmail.com or you can also submit your email in my website: lockerzfastestinvitez.tk

Here is a video made by me about lockerz!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtezJrjfJc]YouTube - Lockerz Free And Fast Invites! :-Free Stuff-:[/ame]

bump!!!
    Last edited by Nineways; 2009-09-23 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Fail!
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Why dont you try it u dumb.