Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Home button slow to wake phone

Question Home button slow to wake phone
    When my iPhone has been asleep for awhile and I press the Home button it takes 5-10 seconds before the screen turns on. Once the phone is on everything (including the Home button) works fine. If the phone has only been asleep for a short time it turns on quickly. I'm not sure if it's something I installed recently (or an upgrade) from Cydia that could be causing this... does this sound familiar to anyone? I also notice3d that my battery has been draining extra fast ever since this has started happening. Please let me know if I can provide more info to help troubleshoot this, thanks!

See first page of news...it might be the "coma mode" that some folks are getting after upgrading to 3.1.

I have not upgraded to 3.1 -- I'm still running 3.0

Thanks

Same here on 3.0, sometimes I gotta press home a couple times. Started about 2 weeks ago.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm on 3.0 also and my phone does this to, figured it was just my phone though. Guess not.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

happens to mine, been doing it for a few months.
    guessing its something to do with theming? possibly waking of main commands?
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

I noticed this when using an (unofficial) iPhone dock. I don't know if this happens with official docks as well, but you might wanna keep an eye on it