Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Incoming Calls are Weird !

Default My Incoming Calls are Weird !
    Hi

This has happened from day 1 of owning Iphone and it has occured on 2G , 3G and now my 3GS.

Sometimes when I receive a call , it gives me option to ACCEPT or REJECT a call.

Then sometimes you get an incoming call which has just SLIDE to receive option , no ACCEPT or REJECT option.

This is crazy because sometimes you want to call back your son or daughter and you dont want to use his/her credit and you have to wait until he has disconnected the call.

Why ? Is it something wrong with my contacts ?

Zenj

If your phone is on locked then it has the slide to accept. When you are on your menu and a call comes in then you get the accept or reject.
    If I helped thank me!

I will try tomorrow and see , you could be right, thanks for quick response but in another note,, it means if my phone is locked ( dark screen) , I can not reject a phone call ?

Thats funny

Thanks

LOLZ

When you get phone call your screen lights up.

Sounds like you're not very popular, dude
    To live, you have to lie

Double tap the lock/unlock button on the top of your phone when there is an incoming call, and it will reject the call.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

like dvn821 said, it depends on whether your phone is locked or not which gives you the option to accept or reject.

Quote Originally Posted by Piazza331 View Post
    Double tap the lock/unlock button on the top of your phone when there is an incoming call, and it will reject the call.
    yep, that's how you do it. you might wanna read the iphone manual, stuff like that is described in there

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Piazza331 View Post
    This doesn't work for me. I just checked. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    This doesn't work for me. I just checked. [email protected]
    you sure you double-clicked the power button? because that definetly should work. one click silences the call, two clicks reject the call ... works with your headphone button as well, btw.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackWolf For This Useful Post:

Mes (2009-09-20)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    you sure you double-clicked the power button? because that definetly should work. one click silences the call, two clicks reject the call ... works with your headphone button as well, btw.
    OK. Today I'm a idiot . The 'button' (hahah)!!! I was tapping the screen. Working as advertised. Only a loose nut behind the wheel