Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't change carrier logo?

Default Can't change carrier logo?
    Hi, I'm using a 3GS on 3.0, jailbroken using a mac. i upgraded to the 5.0 carrier settings which is supposed to allow users to send MMS messages. However, since doing that my custom carrier icon disappear. i went into /system/library/carrier bundles/ATT (and /system/library/carrier bundles/Unknown), replaced the carrier logos the same way i always do, but it's still reads ATT. also tried updating the following folders: 310150, 310170, 310180, 310380, 310410, 310980, 311180 and ATT_US.bundle. none of them worked. anyone know what's up?

thank you!

okay well i jailbroke and unlocked my iphone 2g with t mobile and everythings working fine. however, there is this weird bar above my battery icon in the status bar. this bar is getting longer and longer every day. at the present, it stretches from the right edge of my phones status bar to the time in the middle of the status bar. HELP?? D:

anyone? thank you

try going to /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier bundle.bundle/
    that should bring you to the carrier that the iphone is currently using. report back what folder that is.

didn't know that location existed. there was carrier bundle and carrier bundle.bundle.
    i changed the icons in both and that worked. why did it move there? i've always gone through /system/library/carrier bundles/ATT in the past.

thanks for the pointer!