Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS 3.0, MMS

Default iPhone 3GS 3.0, MMS
    I'm sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, but i couldn't find an answer.
    i followed these tutorials
    Enable MMS/Tethering on iPhone via IPCC file tallJG's Blog

http://adam.midlane.net/iPhone/iPhoneMMS.pdf

and MMS is still not working. i'm on a 3GS in Los Angeles. i have the icon in messages, but whenever i attempt to send a message i get red exclamation marks stating the message didn't go through.
    am i doing something wrong? apparently other people in SoCal are getting it to work just fine.

on a related note, after updating my carrier bundle, i cannot change my carrier icon. i went into /system/library/carrier bundles/ATT (and /system/library/carrier bundles/Unknown), replaced the carrier logos the same way i always do, but it's still reads ATT. what's up with that?

any help would be appreciated! thank you.

Thanks

MMS is still no available in all areas... you just have to wait.

I understand that. But people throughout LA and SoCal on other forums have theirs working. so.... I would assume that meant mine would too.

in regards to the carrier problem. i updated the files in all of the folders listed here: http://modmyi.com/forums/native-ipho...ml#post4870554

still not changing.
    Last edited by mdwsta4; 2009-09-15 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

All I did was SSH Stealths UPDATED ATT carrier bundle into my 3G[s] and it worked!

what's that? where are you located, what firmware are you running, and where did you SSH it to?

Quote Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
    All I did was SSH Stealths UPDATED ATT carrier bundle into my 3G[s] and it worked!