Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where to put apps?

Default Where to put apps?
    I have an app I want to install. In a folder there's a file called iTunesArtwork and a folder called Payload which inside of it is the app. (It has .app file extension)

I tried installing it through SSH but I couldn't figure out where it goes. Or should I do it another way?

this is illegal.
    plus, it doesn't work that way. apps are tied to a specific account, you can't just copy them over.

Please read the rules. We do not allow discussion of anything pirated/cracked/warez.

To make it work, purchase the app.

Thanks

haha. Fail
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Way to jump to conclusions, guys. My friend is a developer and he sent me the app to try out (its not even released yet). Either way, I figured it out, it's done through iTunes. Thanks anyway.

Hmmm, if you say so I wont argue. But you could have just asked your friend in that case. Pretty funny that it would already have itunes artwork

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Hmmm, if you say so I wont argue. But you could have just asked your friend in that case. Pretty funny that it would already have itunes artwork
    besides it still wouldn't work except if he gave him the source code of the app. compiled versions won't run

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    besides it still wouldn't work except if he gave him the source code of the app. compiled versions won't run
    Yeah I know it has to be signed

Same reason cracked apps dont work that easy.