Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how do i downgrade from 3.1 to 3.0?

I seriously doubt your phone is toast, im pretty sure your not doing something right.

weird i turned my phone off while i went out to the movies came home and now itunes read the phone. restored it to when i first updated to 3.1. but it still has the custom carrier....how is that still there if you can't jailbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidHypno View Post
    weird i turned my phone off while i went out to the movies came home and now itunes read the phone. restored it to when i first updated to 3.1. but it still has the custom carrier....how is that still there if you can't jailbreak?
    because you restored from backup which brings back the custom carrier name (I suppose that's what you ment by custom carrier)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    because you restored from backup which brings back the custom carrier name (I suppose that's what you ment by custom carrier)
    when it was jailbroken i used makeitmine to have a custom carrier. instead of AT&T it says ivenom but i'm on 3.1 and i can't change it.

anybody know?
    Last edited by TheKidHypno; 2009-09-14 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12