Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: use iphone to upload screenshots to ftp ?

Default use iphone to upload screenshots to ftp ?
    is there a somewhat easy way to upload iphone screen shots to the web/ftp in order to use on these forums... with only using the iphone?

Thanks

You can email or MMS the pics to your photobucket account (if you have one)
    I've used this before

Quote Originally Posted by Simtech View Post
    You can email or MMS the pics to your photobucket account (if you have one)
    I've used this before
    yeah i'll look into that - i have flickr account but dont want random screenshots tied into that account-

was thinking something more like when your looking at the photo "email to imageshack/photobucket" then upon completion "copy url for image" or something .. eh ?

well, I havn't seen a general ftp app yet for the iphone. strange when I think about it, at least cydia should have something like that.

only things I can think of are flickr, facebook or mobileMe.

found "FTP Picture Upload" in the apple app store for $1.99
    seems though you have to open the app to ftp the photo to the server instead of just a tweak that would allow you to do this from the photo viewer - not sure if i want to try it and loose $1.99 lol

There's a utility in Cydia called QuickShottr that will automatically upload screenshots to ImageShack and copy the URL to the clipboard.

Quote Originally Posted by EricJD View Post
    There's a utility in Cydia called QuickShottr that will automatically upload screenshots to ImageShack and copy the URL to the clipboard.
    mmm i installed it but can't get it to work so far - am i missing something ?

update: nevermind it worked guess i just had to wait a little bit longer for it to upload or something - wish there was a sound or prompt tell you its been copied oh well - thanks for the info your my new best friend
    Last edited by silent1643; 2009-09-11 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost