Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 3G[S] 3.1 wifi problem

Exclamation Iphone 3G[S] 3.1 wifi problem
    i had to restore my iphone last night i had no option but to install 3.1 , after installing everything worked fine but when i connect to wifi i cant download apps from app store its says "waiting" and doesnt do anything however i can install apps if i disconnect wifi

is anyone else having this problem with 3.1?

Welcome to the iPhone Wifi Issue that Apple refuses to acknowledge or fix!. Basically, Your screwed! Unless you do as apple suggests and invest another $100 in one of their Airport routers!

Anyone want to buy a Brand New White 32 Gig iPhone 3G S? I am gonna get me a google phone or a Pre. Anything but this hunk of **** that doesn't work. Hey but it makes a real stylish paper weight.
    Winning a fight on the internet is like winning a medal in the Special Olympics.
    At the end of the day, you're still a retard.

Ya I agree. I have a 3g and my wifi went out on me too, even after the 3.1 upgrade, Rogers gave me hard time sending me threw hoops before they actually said they would send me a new one. Its not even a month old!!! Pissed me off since i had to do a restore to get my jailbreak off!!! I have an Airport router!!! and still no workie!

lol so dam funny

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Wifi works great. If you all would quit pwning and Hactivating your phones without setting the damn time to reflect something in the 'A.D' period, post cro-magnon, your phones would sync with the apple servers.