Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhoneBrowser

Default iPhoneBrowser
    Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but has anyone had any problems with iPhoneBrowser since the iTunes v9 update?

Was working fine on Tuesday using Windows 7 64bit, updated to iTunes v9 and now just says iPhoneBrowser has stopped working (see screenie).

Will be interesting to see if it has now been blocked by iTunes
    v9, and if so to what level does it impact on another program thats not Apples!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screenie01.jpg  

Same problem here..Win 7 (32bit). iFunbox also stopped working...
    3G 8GB
    J/B and unlocked

probably because these programs use some files from itunes (drivers or stuff, I don't know) and have to be updated to be used with itunes 9

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I just installed iPhonebrowser on my Win7 box (iTunes 8.2, ipsw 3.0.1), but I can't seem to copy files from my phone to my laptop. Time to move on to something else.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MaxRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone PC Suite still works! And it's definitely better than iFunBox and iPhone browser.

I just bought a 3GS (last night!!!), and this nifty program made it EASY to transfer my info between the phones! I just wish I had had the new RockApp before so it could also have easily downloaded my jailbroken apps again!

Just remember to change the language to English! (right click on the tray icon and hover over the arrow).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxRabbit For This Useful Post:

ianford10 (2009-09-10), number johnny 5 (2009-09-23)

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRabbit View Post
    iPhone PC Suite still works! And it's definitely better than iFunBox and iPhone browser.

I just bought a 3GS (last night!!!), and this nifty program made it EASY to transfer my info between the phones! I just wish I had had the new RockApp before so it could also have easily downloaded my jailbroken apps again!

Just remember to change the language to English! (right click on the tray icon and hover over the arrow).
    Ok thnx will give that a go next

Hi,

Have tried PC suite and it says my device is not jailbroken, even though it is. So still no joy as of yet!!!
    Last edited by ianford10; 2009-09-10 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ianford10 View Post
    Have tried PC suite and it says my device is not jailbroken, even though it is. So still no joy as of yet!!!
    Oh hell... Well I woulda sworn that'd do you okay! Sorry

Thanks
    None of them work for me either.

Happened right after I updated itunes, so that def is the problem.

Tried iphonebrowser, ifunbox and iphone pc suite... all broken.

iPhone? More like MyPhone kingchkn's Avatar
    Thanks

I found that the update to iTunes 9.0 wipes out the ability to use iphonebrowser. I unistalled V9 and then ALSO had to remove the iTunes Music Library.itl file and then reinstall iTunes 8 and was good to go. Hope this helps.

Thanks a ton!!! I have a 2g on 3.0 with a buttload of music downloaded from mewseek pro and i wanted to transfer it to my
    3gs on 3.0.1 and it worked awesome using pc suite!! I also have itunes 9 and vista. If you are wondering, when I downloaded pc suite a box for an upgrade for itunes 9 for pc suite popped up and asked if I wanted to upgrade? HELL YES!! All who have tried and failed, delete and re-download pc suite! Cheers
    Last edited by number johnny 5; 2009-09-23 at 06:39 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by number johnny 5 View Post
    Thanks a ton!!! I have a 2g on 3.0 with a buttload of music downloaded from mewseek pro and i wanted to transfer it to my
    3gs on 3.0.1 and it worked awesome using pc suite!! I also have itunes 9 and vista. If you are wondering, when I downloaded pc suite a box for an upgrade for itunes 9 for pc suite popped up and asked if I wanted to upgrade? HELL YES!! All who have tried and failed, delete and re-download pc suite! Cheers
    You're quite welcome The iPhone PC Suite version that came out on the 15th is the one that works.