Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Delete Photo Library?

Default Delete Photo Library?
    Hey guys,

Im just messing around with my Mac and syncing pictures and I saw that when I want to sync iPhoto folders to my iPhone, they show up, but so does the folder titled "Photo Library" which has the same exact pictures as my one folder. Is there anyway to get rid of the Photo Library folder? Thanks

-Andrew

you just need to connect the iphone, then go into itunes, click on your iphone, go to the "photos" tab and uncheck "sync photos" ... that should do it

Yeah but I want to sync a few iPhoto folders to my phone, and everytime I do that, I get the Photo Library folder which just has a copy of every picture I already sync. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Yeah but I want to sync a few iPhoto folders to my phone, and everytime I do that, I get the Photo Library folder which just has a copy of every picture I already sync. Any help?
    mh I don't sync with a mac but isn't itunes syncing with the complete iphoto library? I don't think you can sync just specific parts of the iphoto library, but not sure. someone who uses a mac for his iphone syncing might be better to answer that

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    mh I don't sync with a mac but isn't itunes syncing with the complete iphoto library? I don't think you can sync just specific parts of the iphoto library, but not sure. someone who uses a mac for his iphone syncing might be better to answer that
    I just got a Macbook about a month ago, so Im no expert, but either you can sync one folder in your files or you can sync in iPhoto. With iTunes 9, you can sync every picture, separate folders, or pictures from each day. I just want to sync like 3 folders and not have all of those pictures doubled into the Photo Library folder...