Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Silly ? Didn't know where to post - can you sync anywhere once JAIL BROKEN?

Default Silly ? Didn't know where to post - can you sync anywhere once JAIL BROKEN?
    Hi there.

Wondering if once you jail break your iphone, can you sync from any computer, rather PARTITION?

The reason I ask is, since I have a few external HD's all connected to my Macbook Pro.I boot to a few partitions, depending on what I need to do, so, since it has been jail broken, can I sync from any iTunes on my computer?

Thanks.

PS> Will my CP show my posts that I created. I know it shows where I have replied, but wondered if it was the same for posts I create.

Thank you everyone.

Okay, see in CP that it does not show, but there is an option to subscribe so where is that located on this thread so I don't have to book mark it.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by frankii; 2009-09-07 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Music at website a bit old - more new orhestra coming soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

All iPods and Apple products are the same when it comes to syncing with iTunes. You can only sync to one computer at a time. You can use swaptunes to sync to 2 computers but you will only be able to access one set of music at a time. Jailbreaking only gives you root access to the hard drive which allows customization... doesn't change the rules of iTunes.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

thread moved to proper forum.
    There is a drop down menu in "Thread Tools" at the top header of the first post that will allow you to Subscribe to the thread so it will show up in your User CP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

frankii (2009-09-07)

for me its not about the songs, its about the apps and such, if I wanted to synch the new apps I downloaded from Itunes or Cyndia/Icy,
    Still the same thing, no can do?

Thank you.
    Last edited by frankii; 2009-09-07 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Music at website a bit old - more new orhestra coming soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

You will not be able to sync any 3rd party apps through iTunes, only app store apps.