Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Very Stupid Question...

Exclamation Very Stupid Question...
    Okay Guys...

Here's one for you.. I'm with O2 UK on a £35 a month tariff which gives me 500 texts and 600 mins a month, however.. my mouth and ability to talk for hours has seemed to grow since the start of my contract.. so.. does anybody know how i can increase the amount of minutes on my contract for free?

Daddio isn't going to be happy if he gets another £117 bill :/

Thanks in Advance

Well, I don't live in the UK, but o2 germany has packages where you can book extra minutes or text messages per month. And if you upgrade to a more expensive tariff where you have more free minutes, o2 might do that even though you have a running contract.

besides that, a cheap possibility could be voip (for example skype)

Thanks

yep, OP, you are right...

Thanks

You can upgrade to £44.05 which will give you 1200 mins and 500 txts all you have to do is contact customer services on 2302

More minutes for free? You are kidding, aren't you?
    Why is your daddy paying your bill?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    More minutes for free? You are kidding, aren't you?
    Why is your daddy paying your bill?
    lol, I didn't even read the "for free". wtf? what sense would it make if you could increase your minutes for free? strange question ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyNextDoor View Post
    Okay Guys...

Here's one for you.. I'm with O2 UK on a £35 a month tariff which gives me 500 texts and 600 mins a month, however.. my mouth and ability to talk for hours has seemed to grow since the start of my contract.. so.. does anybody know how i can increase the amount of minutes on my contract for free?

Daddio isn't going to be happy if he gets another £117 bill :/

Thanks in Advance
    I am in the same boat, except in Ireland €45 a month only gets you 175 mins & 100 texts.

Anyway, there is a program in the appstore called Eirtext which allows you to send SMS form your web texts. (o2 normally give you several hundred a month). It's very handy, I send all my group texts from it so I don't use my alloted o2 texts.

As for phone calls you could sign up to Skype, their tariffs a lot cheaper and you can buy credit and pay as you go. however you need to be on WIFI to make calls in Skype unless you download 3G unrestrictor from Cydia.