Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobile Terminal Icon does not show despite being Installed?

Default Mobile Terminal Icon does not show despite being Installed?
    Please help - I have a jailbroken 3G 8GB iphone and have been trying to get Dtunes to work. I originally tried to install Dtunes - Cydia Package manager said it was installed but the icon wasn't showing on Springboard, then half my apps stopped working.

I did an update of my apps in Cydia and App store yesterday then my apps worked again and dtunes now shows up and works, but the Mobile Terminal and Enhanced Ctorrent apps icons aren’t showing up (and u need them for Dtunes), even though Cydia says they’re installed.

Anyone else had this prob or is able to give me some pointers on how to make Mobile Terminal show up / work? I tried numerous removals / reinstalls (in different orders etc) to no avail.

Please help!

Default same problem
    please help!!

have you tried a simple reboot?
    also - as stupid as it may sound - sometimes you just oversee the icon. for example if you deleted something it could end up not on the last homescreen, but somewhere else ... you know ... .
    I can only tell you this: I installed MobileTerminal about a week ago, and it worked fine.

Worked it out, turns out I had sbs settings installed and the icon was turned off. Drag your finger across the top menu bar and see if u have it installed too.