Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [email protected] and Data Plan!!

Default [email protected] and Data Plan!!
    anyone else getting this message?

"we need your help regarding youre iphone account. your iphone is currently have the necessary data plan required for all iphones. please call 611 for info...!!
    wtf i figured heck boss prefs and disable data with APN would fix the issue with 3.0...guess there starting to crack down on jailbreakers..

fyi bought it from a buddy.
    thought bout changing IMEI but that takes to long

how can we resolve this issue?

You cant, ur sim will always tell them u dont have a data plan.. do what I did and buy a 2G the data plan is only 20 bucks instead of 30

[QUOTE=taichi322;4927130]anyone else getting this message?

"we need your help regarding youre iphone account. your iphone is currently have the necessary data plan required for all iphones. please call 611 for info...!!
    wtf i figured heck boss prefs and disable data with APN would fix the issue with 3.0...guess there starting to crack down on jailbreakers..

fyi bought it from a buddy.
    thought bout changing IMEI but that takes to long

how can we resolve this issue?[/QUOTE
    "thought bout changing IMEI" You can't change it since 1gen! not any longer you could spoor it out! "That has been a Dream of millions" the iphone has to be done by hardware unlocked! and that cost a bit! plus only a few places in USA would do so!

but..i have a 2g version..almost positive i can but the hassle of doing it is annoying

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm on the same boat, i want to change IMEI, but it's too much work and with school starting soon, def won't have time then. Are there any other solutions to this? Worse comes to worse, i am going to need to upgrade to 3g data package and just upgrade to a 3g phone, but being a broke college kid... i need to worry about other things... there has to be some way of blocking my imei or not allow my sim to send data about my phone or something... come on, it's an iphone... clocks ticking... sept 6th right?
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector