Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0 SMS preview popping it 2times for 1 message?

Ha ha ha, I just saw your post at the ATT forums.

Didn't let them know a few things what you did to your phone did you?

alright imma try and delete iblacklist to see if that will help. for some reason i have a strong feeling (and hope) that its that app thats causing me problems. it started after i updated it and now i keep getting "text from unknown" and its really starting to piss me off lol.

im in LA, CA on 3.0 Tmobile if anyone wants to know

alright well looks like uninstalling iblacklist did it for me right now. i wanna re-install it because its a very usefull app to me but im afraid that if i do the problem will come back
    Last edited by 360boi; 2009-08-29 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just emailed a link to this forum to their support staff. Hopefully they will fix it soon!

Blacklist support just emailed back and said the fix will be up in the next server refresh on cydia
    Last edited by capttanhowdy; 2009-08-30 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah its blacklist. my phone is back to circle now ;x

Default omg
    same thing happen to me after i got swamp tunes for cydia last night i hope someone can figure out wats wrong

ok ok im fine black list sucks lol
    Last edited by PRADAg973; 2009-08-30 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just downloaded the new update for iBlacklist. Seems to be working fine now!

what youll have to do is get the 3.1 upgrade, you wont loose anything on your phone contacts, pictures nothing, all it does is remove cydia and your jailbroke apps, then you have to readd cydia and you should be fine, any program you download will still have the data in it from before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12