Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: im missing some album art

Default im missing some album art
    ever since i started modding my phone i noticed some of my album art was missing!
    dont kno why or what i can do
    anyone hav any suggestions?
    i hav all the album artwork in my itunes and it was all there in my phone before modding it and ive tried syncing my phone but still.

In addition to this question, can someone please tell me how to actually "Embed" the artwork in iTunes 7.3.0.50?? I download the artwork, also copy and paste into the "Get Info" area, and when I play the file at another computer, it will play but the artwork does not show up! I know itunes moved from embedding to keeping the files in a iTunes folder, but there has to be a way! Any suggestions...

- BTW, my iphone is unlocked and my artwork is transfering ok to the iphone. Not sure why yours wouldnt.

Default iPhone Missing Album Art
    I've been having some problems with no album art on my iPhone (3G, 2.1) but the album art is still displaying in iTunes (iTunes 8). This has been going on for a while and I played around a little bit and discovered that if I uninstall iTunes and then delete my library (DO NOT DELETE FROM HARD DRIVE!) and then add my library back, iTunes will refresh all my album art and then sync it to my iPhone! That's it! Works like a charm!