Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cannot connect to youtube iPhone 3g 3.0

Default Cannot connect to youtube iPhone 3g 3.0
    I am on 3.0 firmware and using a jailbroken iPhone 3g..I have noticed recently that i cannot connect to youtube... I don't know what i did but everything else works..safari, mail, facebook, but youtube gives me the cannot connect to youtube message...any help? I tried the date fix when i googled this but my dates are correct ... any other help?

I have been trying to search for the solution for this problem for quite some time. It's an unfortunate iPhone error. I know it has nothing to do with unlocking or jailbreaking the iPhone since I was able to use it after I unlocked and jailbroke my iPhone for a few days. It just hasn't worked since.

Does anybody know the solution to this?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    my phone was fine, until tonight. I'm also having the same problem

It seems many people have this problem for years... still no fix?

Thanks

Do any of you guys have MXtube via Cydia installed? Cause I had this same problem and I deleted it and it works fine now.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wstcoast View Post
    Do any of you guys have MXtube via Cydia installed? Cause I had this same problem and I deleted it and it works fine now.
    I don't have it

I thought it was most ironic..........new iphone with You tube icon and all the video looks like crap!
    All digitized and bad looking.
    Any fix for this?

Kenny

So is this problem unfixable? Would I have to get a new iPhone and hope it doesn't have the same problem to use this feature?

up
    Last edited by g0tvtec; 2009-09-21 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try and go to youtube in safari. you won't have the cool interface, but at least it will work(possibly)