Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need a battery low alert when on a call

Default I need a battery low alert when on a call
    I can't tell you how many times I have been on the phone and it dies because it never gives an audible warning the battery is low. Someone must be able to come up with an app that will alert when teh battery is at a certain percentage.

PLEASE!!!!!

-J

wow, you must be having really long phone calls ...

im interested in this app as well. anyone have anything in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWolf View Post
    wow, you must be having really long phone calls ...
    Ummmm... no. What makes you think that my phone call begins with 100, 80, or even 40 percent battery? Your reply was also very helpful. Thank you for solving my problem.

-J

Quote Originally Posted by miatawnt2b View Post
    Ummmm... no. What makes you think that my phone call begins with 100, 80, or even 40 percent battery? Your reply was also very helpful. Thank you for solving my problem.

-J
    it wasn't intended to solve your problem, I was just saying this is a really unique problem that there is probably no solution for. Even if your call starts at 30% you will still have around an hour left of battery. If I KNOW I havn't charged in a while and I'm on a call for half an hour or something, it COULD come to mind that, at some point, the battery will die which would make me look at the battery and see if I still have battery left.

just saying ...

Thanks

Am I the only one who hears the two beeps when the battery level reaches 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    haha, would be funny. I can't say, I never called someone when I reached 10% ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Interesting, I have not experienced this. Do you happen to be running a particular theme?

-J

no..

I head the 10% beep too,
    I think theres a 20% beep too....

threadstarter: i guess just listen harder... (i dont have any themes, maybe one of your themes is blocking the noise)

and your phone really dies all the time while on a call? why would you have an hour conversation on your phone, when you know you've only got 15% battery life left?

not to sound like a ****** bag or anything lol, i'm just saying, maybe you need to invest in another usb cable for the office, or a car charger.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!