Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3g statusbar help

Question iphone 3g statusbar help
    i am new with cydia and all, i just recently downloaded i'elegence and illumine themes (kinda mixed both). i have a live clock on wallpaper, but i also want my live clock back on my status bar, i have unchecked everything on my winterboard and still my clock on status bar doesnt re-appear (but the clock on wallpaper disappears ofcourse). can someone help?

Basically, i would like my clock to re-appear on stutus bar aswell as keep my clock on my wallpaper (so i can still see the time while visiting my apps).

thnx

Please find the picture of my iphone so you know what i mean. thnx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by mitz1; 2009-08-26 at 12:02 PM. Reason: added attachement of iphone

this is why i dont use the live clock themes- it hides your clock for some reason. I'm sorry, but im not sure how to fix this. Maybe changing your clock settings from 12 hr time to 24 hr time, and respringing then changing it back to 12hr time and respringing again will work

nice theme by the way! if we can find a way to fix the clock issue, i'm installing it!
    Last edited by ddonuts4; 2009-08-26 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone roeiboot's Avatar
    Thanks

odd, i use a home fabricated theme and my clock in the status works via Wallpaper.html..

Thanks

You have to edit the info.plist file. You can change fonts / size / colors / transparency.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simtech For This Useful Post:

mitz1 (2009-08-27)

simtech: im sorry im totally stupid when it comes to this sort of stuff, but how do i do that? no clue at all.

thnx to all you guys for your help though.