Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone apps on tv

Default iPhone apps on tv
    Is there anyway for me to play my iphone apps on my tv? or even view springboard on the tv?

I know there's 2 good apps out there in Cydia. I can't remember their names though. It's just been so long since iv used cydia lol

I think VNC can do it somehow, though it is pretty slow. AND it only projects to a computer (naturally), so you would have to go iphone -> computer -> tv

Thanks

You need to buy an apple AV lead that plugs from your iPhone to your TV. There is an app from cydia called screensplitr, using that you can project anything thats on the iPhones screen onto your TV.

BUT

Even with the 3GS the playback on the TV is choppy on everything except youtube/iPod formatted + synced videos.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

5. The Following User Says Thank You to reeko For This Useful Post:

generalsnake (2009-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by reeko View Post
    You need to buy an apple AV lead that plugs from your iPhone to your TV. There is an app from cydia called screensplitr, using that you can project anything thats on the iPhones screen onto your TV.

BUT

Even with the 3GS the playback on the TV is choppy on everything except youtube/iPod formatted + synced videos.
    cool thanks