After reading this
http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...-possible.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am from Canada and I have just spent the last 2 hours on the phone with starting with APPLE and the person I was speaking with was of great help and provided me with some NEWS.

There are AWARE that this can be DONE and they have a FILE on their internal system (apples system) called (APPLE KB, EM231) Emerging issues.

to further continue I was then transferred to ROGERS IT/CS and the guy was a F-ing moron, however I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with him, and got nothing till I got pissed off and asked to go higher, he then transferred me to (OFFICE OF PRESIDENCE) I spoke with her. However I am with FIDO and not ROGERS even though they emerged (idiots I know), so from there I got transferred to FIDO'S OFFICE OF PRESIDENCE, I have left a message for the person to contact me regarding this issues and am awaiting their response.

I can confirm 110% that apple is aware(f-ers) if you want to find out more just call up apple and provide them with (APPLE KB, EM231) let up all know your progress to further help us.