Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck on Lockscreen

Default Stuck on Lockscreen
    Something kinda interesting happened today.. i haven't downloaded any apps or even been using safari on my iPhone, and i was just texting with a friend, and all of a sudden, when i was supposed to unlock my iPhone, it just locked itself immediatly. I tried again and it just keep returning to the lockscreen.. i can see my springboard for like.. 2/100 sec..

Sounds familiar to anyone? If anyone solved this before i would love some help.
    I tried rebooting and connect it to my computer and it doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it, except i cant unlock..set the software, but if anyone knows an other way, that would be great
    btw, i know i could just re

PS i got a 3G with 3.0 firmware

btw, re-read this, and i should probably clarify that i mean i haven't downloaded apps or used safari today..
    Last edited by LukasAx; 2009-08-15 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

same thing happens to me. In my situation i just gave it like 3 days and it stopped (i have a backup nokia) Its happened twice and i think it's caused by keepawake (for bosssetings). If i restart it it goes into an endless loop of restart/black screen and i can fix it by going into DFU mode, starting a restore and quickly canceling it.

I'm using an iPod Touch 2G so I'm not sure my solution will work for you, but I just had this problem today and found that it stopped if I turned off AutoLock in SBSettings. No idea why, but it works.