• Yes

0 0%
  • Couldn't Care Less

0 0%
  • Not At ALL

1 33.33%
  • I See Pink Elephants In the Green Sky

2 66.67%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What the!!! well... need a push buddy?

Default What the!!! well... need a push buddy?
    Hey all,

Well as this is my first post... ill be a bit lenghty...
    MODERATORS hope this is not considered spam...

Lets get to it shall we?

Well ive had my iphone 3g for a while now... and thinking of upping to 3GS or waiting (hopefully true) for the 4G (ya i read like you all do... lets just hope the 64GB is a true fact) anyways the reason im boring you guys... well you all could guess... desk job... 9-5... and i bored out of my head... but also... this might be considered a cry for help...

we all know that imario is the man... not a man... but the guy who made us all like our iphones a bit more... (some people i know think of the guy as GOD of iphones) not only cause he created Supreme preferences 2 & abandoned 3... but as he's been hearding himself and all he gets is a "thank you, you rock imario" or a $2 donation... now... google supreme preferences three and check what people are saying... (i know you miss it too... i read the forums before registering and posting this long post... excuse me for the three dots that's how i think... intervals...)

Well so lets get the facts together:
    PROS
    1. we all need supreme preferences for >=3.0
    2. extended preferences (sorry developer(s) it kinda busts out the settings pannel and i cant get emails with ur extended settings.
    3. do you really need your battery %??? yes... better than guessing i have 2 hours left... ok lets go clubbing and hope to GOD it doesnt go off (cause we all know... 3.0 has no call forwarding... which kinda sucks)
    4. we all know the rest...

Now lets look at the CONS
    1. Imario has been herding his behind trying to make you smile for a thank you!
    2. $2 for the supreme prefs... you paid $99-$250 depending on your Iphone... i think you can spare the $2 and buy it if its available...
    3. Imario (i guess) has abandoned both the supreme prefs and S settings since... not worth it... i guess he has it on his phone and maybe his friends' phones... why cause he has full rights and he doesnt get the headache "he man... it wrecked my iphone wtf... this software sucks" when we all know this could be counter marketing technique used by other developers or apple people...

So end of story...

Imario ide pay $20 for the supreme prefs maybe even more... considering what other people have created to copy ur stable mod. that screwed my iphone settings...

so let me know what you think... we can even create a trust fund in your name

on other terms... i know some stuff about computer programming... not as much as DEV team or yourself... but i can be a hand in ur scheme... or maybe a beta tester without the headache

Also all iphone users... thank the guy... dont make him regret helping you with all your flamming comments...

Yours truly,
    S-man

PS. if you (Imario) is reading this... email me... ide like to have a chat...
    if you (users) do not like this... sue me... or... buy a nokia N97 and keep your flamming comment to yourself... cause i really dont care if you hate me... cause my iphone says otherwise
    What!! You like your NOKIA??? Have you heard of Iphone???

I've just read this post and didn't understand what the point was, or what the poll is supposed to be about.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Wow lol, that post completely confused me, I thought it was about upgrading to a 3gs, but then it became about imario, but then back again about a new phone. lol definitely not a bad time killer.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I've just read this post and didn't understand what the point was, or what the poll is supposed to be about.
    while typing it i had no intention of making sense... it said general talk... my doctor says i need to talk more about my feelings
    if i talk to my imaginary friend or the mirror ill be back on the meds...
    just kidding...

well all in all this post was getting a relief from Msoft excell and binaries... and the real intention was to convery to Imario and us end users that no need to update to 3GS (as in phone) or 3.0 or further (Firmware) as there is no supreme prefs for it...

Then i flammed (but in clean form) the people that try and give him a bad day after he's been trying to make sense of his signature on a global basis (Iphone? more like Myphone for those who dont know it)
    so basically if you got beef with me ... call 1800-sman-shrink tell him to pump up the prozac or give me something new
    What!! You like your NOKIA??? Have you heard of Iphone???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

What a waste of 3 mins of my life. Color me confused and pointless.

If Imario thought he/she could do more I'm sure he/she would have done. If it was a question of money they would sell their prg on cydia - but usually it isn't and no amount of money can solve problems the dev themselves wouldn't have already done so if they could .
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.