Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do i install flash

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How do i install flash
    Can anyone help mep

On Iphone . You cant Bro

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So how would i play games or watch stuff on the web

Thanks

You can't. YouTube videos that you watch through the app are all MP4 files. The whole Flash issue has been around for a long time.
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

I belive I once read somewhere that the iPhone just doesn't have the processing capabilities to use flash, but I would assume the 3GS could so it with it's new processor.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well I'm not sure if u can play games online, but if u hav a jailbroken phone then u can install imobilecinema from cydia and watch videos on websites other than YouTube. But it is still vey buggy so no ALL videos will work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

To install flash you need to balance the iPhone on your forehead while standing on one foot.. rub your stomach while singing Thriller and BAM!!!! You have flash

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

NeoNightmareX (2009-08-14)

That actually works! OMG!
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    To install flash you need to balance the iPhone on your forehead while standing on one foot.. rub your stomach while singing Thriller and BAM!!!! You have flash
    It didn't work for me? WTF?

Thanks

^^^^ You may want to actually dress like MJ did in the music video while doing it... that'll help. It works.. TRUST ME! Post a video so we tell if you're doing it right.

Flash is not available for any mobile system rumor is maybe by xmas there might finally be flash for mobile os

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Efrdman2008 View Post
    I belive I once read somewhere that the iPhone just doesn't have the processing capabilities to use flash, but I would assume the 3GS could so it with it's new processor.
    Adobe had Flash for the iPhone ready months ago. Apple doesn't want it because Flash is notoriously a heavy resource user. Mobile Flash is too basic for Apple's taste. It's really got nothing to do with the specs of a 3GS over the 3G; your battery would drain to quickly regardless.
    Until the next time… And if I help you out, give me a "Thanks!" Thanks!

Thanks

Kinda epic fail
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Quote Originally Posted by Scoops98 View Post
    Adobe had Flash for the iPhone ready months ago. Apple doesn't want it because Flash is notoriously a heavy resource user. Mobile Flash is too basic for Apple's taste. It's really got nothing to do with the specs of a 3GS over the 3G; your battery would drain to quickly regardless.
    Flash is an industry standard. Apple needs to stop being so "different" and let us do what we want.

My old windows mobile device had flash, why cant my double the value iphone?

Flash would only use battery as much as we used it. battery issues didn't stop apple, when adding gps, yet gps sucks battery out of the phone like no tomorrow.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblue_pimp View Post
    Flash is an industry standard. Apple needs to stop being so "different" and let us do what we want.

My old windows mobile device had flash, why cant my double the value iphone?

Flash would only use battery as much as we used it. battery issues didn't stop apple, when adding gps, yet gps sucks battery out of the phone like no tomorrow.
    yeah, but since the iphone is a huge market, adobe is now making a flash version specifically for the iphone. it does more than mobile flash but still is not as processor intensive as normal flash.
    at least that's what the rumors say ...

Thanks

It's been "rumored" Adobe has been making Flash or Flash Lite since the first iPhone came out. If you read back through the forums you'll see they just can't agree on things and Adobe has openly abandoned the project and had not spoken differently since.

It's an issues with adobe, not the iPod/iPhone specs themselves. the PSP runs on a 333mhz processor with 32mb of RAM, yet it has flash support.