Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customizing lockscreen and springboard pictures using your own photos

Default Customizing lockscreen and springboard pictures using your own photos
    Please can anybody tell me if it is possible or not to use ur own photos for both the lockscreen and the springboard but have two different pictures. I can put them on each but the only way i can put and different one on the lockscreen/springboard is by downloading a lockscreen theme or springboard theme and then moving my "custom wallpaper" above that in the winterboard. I have a picture of my girlfriend i want on the lockscreen and then a picture of my car on the springboard. Is This Possible or not. I just wanna make sure im not having a brain fart and overlooking something simple. Please let me know. Thank You N8

well the way i do it is, i go into the folder of the theme ...and copy the picture u want to be ur springboard wallpaper, and name it "Wallpaper" and your lockscreen picture just name it "LockBackground" and remember has to be 320x480! png file! and i use diskaid, thats how i do it but im sure there is an either way

you can acually have a different wallpaper for every page, just name the file "page1" "page2" etc,

Last edited by Raptors; 2009-08-09 at 07:50 AM.