Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slide the status bar on the top?

Default Slide the status bar on the top?
    I have the iPhone 3GS, my brother has the 3G both unlocked, both using cydia, now he downloaded something and he doesnt know what, but he can slide the top bar(the one with the clock/battery/signal) and get a window to slide down from the top. he can change his brightness/other things. I cannot find anything searching google about this, as i dont know what im really looking for, but i would like to know if any1 knows what i am talking about and if they can help me out, i think its really cool, but dont know how to get it. please help me if u know what im talking about.

Thanks

This is called SBSettings, search for it in Cydia. There are some cool themes for SBSettings also, a favourite of mine is called "Apple Congruncy" which is also in Cydia. If you ever have a package installed in cydia but you're unsure what its called (like in this situation), just open cydia, tap the "manage" tab down the bottom, then tap "packages" and you will see a list of the currently installed packages.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lach For This Useful Post:

itzmyne (2009-08-07)

Awesome thank you so much

Can you use sbsettings to add say your twitter app and use it to not have to open the app on the phone itself or from the lockscreen?