Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can anyone give me LOGICAL answer for this.................

Thanks
    Talking Can anyone give me LOGICAL answer for this.................
    can anyone answer me logic behind this...but for this answering, u must

not be apple addicted that u love it,cuz u have money...no..answer me

some logic..

1..in iphone there is 1001 softwares..each for different things..one

software for sms,one software for sms replying,one software for sms

fwd..one software for mms,one software for managing them (exceptional

case for 3.0)
    in nokia n other phones,even in touch screen phones other than

iphone,they have given it in one single app.
    sms replying,forwarding,mms are BASICS....they must be in one single

application..not in 5apps...some to get via cydia n some to get via

appstore..

2.. when a cellular company gives camera in phone,it is already

understood that taking snaps n making video are BASICS...they must be

added...but iphone fails at this point too...

3.. in all symbian platform,multitasking is common...u have to have run

some apps in bacgground but iphone dun support it,u have to close one

app n then switch to next...

4.. for downloading from safari in iphone u need to have some plugins installed,otherwise u cant do it...

give me LOGICAL answer that what u say about this,not like "i am an

iphone user...i love it" i also have iphone...

I'm gonna say this one thing... It may not have been the most customer friendly idea to not put these things in, but you still bought it, and they realize that, so why should they spend the time and money to add features like that?

Its all about money. Its because Apple wants you to buy their next iPhone with new advances so why would you put it all into one? That means people probably wouldn't buy your next iPhone. They add new advances to each new gen of iPhones. So people will buy it. You don't want your first product to reach perfection or else people won't buy your next.
    If I helped thank me!

If you think there is a better phone out there you are welcome to use it.
    The iPhone has faults but is far better than anything else on the market. Multitasking slows phones down and drains batteries. not everyone wants all the features, you can add what you want.
    I've tried most alternatives and nothing comes close to the iPhone, when something better comes along I'll swap, but nothing is perfect. The iPhone is pretty close to perfect though.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    If you think there is a better phone out there you are welcome to use it.
    The iPhone has faults but is far better than anything else on the market. Multitasking slows phones down and drains batteries. not everyone wants all the features, you can add what you want.
    I've tried most alternatives and nothing comes close to the iPhone, when something better comes along I'll swap, but nothing is perfect. The iPhone is pretty close to perfect though.
    100% totally agree, even with the so called "flaws" OP stated, it is truly the best phone out there.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dvn821 View Post
    Its all about money. Its because Apple wants you to buy their next iPhone with new advances so why would you put it all into one? That means people probably wouldn't buy your next iPhone. They add new advances to each new gen of iPhones. So people will buy it. You don't want your first product to reach perfection or else people won't buy your next.
    ^^^^^

well, i was never an apple user. I didnt use mac. And I didnt understand what is the fuss about it. But Im a cell phone freak, I buy new cool phone every 2-3 months, just because of the cool design and functions. When the iphone came out, I bought it and stick with it till now, 2 years and havent change to any other phone (well, I still upgrade to the latest iphone when new one come out). The iphone design is the coolest. Its screen and color is the best imo, with the cydia and appstore, the iphone can do just about anything, i really mean anything. And the web browser is so easy to use that everyone has to love it. Also the iphone UI is fast compare to other phones.
    iPhone 4 32GB. Jailbroken!

Just about the same here. I sneered at the first iPhone - no 3g? waste of space. When the 3G came out I reluctantly tried it as I never liked Apple or Macs.
    Glad I did
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.