Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I can't Open Cydia

Default I can't Open Cydia
    Cydia was working good for the last couple of months but now it crash every time I open it after downloading a theme for my iphone. I have try every single answer in this forum but not help and I really don't want to make a fresh restore because i have to much music and apps. here is what I get when I try to uninstalled.

as you guys can see is a problem with that stupid theme can some one help me out please!

new post on 08/07/2008 11:40AM

I guess no one has this problem??? and no one can help
    Last edited by goldvenom69; 2009-08-07 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Please some one.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Why don't you just restore and re-jailbreak? I mean you can sync to get your music back as well as your apps. As far a 3rd party apps you can get PgkBackup from Cydia to get those back too.
    I read a thread today about Cydia problem, I doubt it will cure your problem but heck may be worth a try.
    Good luck
    As far as what your saying, perhaps the theme you installed is causing it, have you tried to dalete it?

Yeah deleted it using WinSCP but it still gives me that error that is in the picture.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Your choices are few, in fact only 1, Restore