Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Replacement

Default Replacement
    Hi Guys .
    I Have Iphone 3G 3.0.1. And My Camera Is Not wokring From Last 2 Weeks .I Tried Everythng But Nothin Is Worked . Then I Restore My Phone . Then I Called Apple They Try To Fix It But Nothin Worked . Then They Offer Me To Replace My Phone Coz They Said Its Some Kind Of Motherboard and Hardware Problem . So I Have To Send Me This Phone To Them And They Gonna Send Me Brand New Phone .
    BUT Before Do That I Have One Question . Before My Phone Was Jailbreaked And Now Not Coz I Restore Whole Phone As Like New Phone .So I Hope I Have No Problem To Send Me Phone And They Not Gonna Ask Any Stupid Question Like I Jailbreaked My Phone Before Or Somethng . And Yea I Didn't Change Any Hardware And Never Open My Phone. Am Asking This Question Coz I Saw One Post And They Were Saying If Your Phone Is BLACK BACK Or Somethng , Dont Send To Apple Your Phone . So Please Guys Let Me Know If Anybady Have Idea . It Will Be Really Appriciate
    Last edited by Stylinjatt; 2009-08-05 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks

Wow that post was really hard for me to read!

If you restored your phone and didn't jailbreak again then there should be no way to tell you jailbroke it.. You're good
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angiepangie For This Useful Post:

Stylinjatt (2009-08-05)

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    Wow that post was really hard for me to read!

If you restored your phone and didn't jailbreak again then there should be no way to tell you jailbroke it.. You're good
    Sorry Buddy For Bad English .. Anyway Thanks So Much . Now I Can Get New Phone Then I Have To Send My Old In Same Box .
    Thanks Alot For You Help

Thanks

No problem.
    If you're close to an apple store and have the time I would definitely recommend bringing it in to a genius bar instead, they replace it on the spot.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Allright i Got My New Phone from Apple Today . Brand New & i Sent My Old Phone Back To Them , Wow Thats was fast shipping i just talked them before yesterday ..