Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WTF IS Fix blanks?

Default WTF IS Fix blanks?
    So I was in my DOC Apps setting and I acidently pushed the " fix blanks" button and most of the themes I had threw out the phone went away... I tried to remove them and then redownload them buy still nothing works... How do I reverse what I did?? And I'm kinda new to this whole thing... Lol

Thanks

In SBSettings, sometimes when you remove an app from the dock, it leaves a blank spot where the icon used to be. Tapping on fix blanks fixes these blank spots.
    As for the themes disappearing, have you tried a simple respring?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Yea I tried that countless times and nothing changes... Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Try re-installing winterboard.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

I tried that and I also tried reinstalling springboard and the themes themselves... I'm so frustrated 

Thanks

Well if the themes matter enough you could try a restore.

How do you do that?

Thanks

click restore in itunes. It wipes your phone completely and restores it back to default condition, then you can sync with itunes to get your contacts, music, apps, and videos back.
    Then you'll have to re-jailbreak and re-unlock if you're unlocked and go back and get all your Cydia apps again.

Thanks

Go to settings and reset all settings that should fix it. Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings.

That will do it without a restore.
    Last edited by A3gOwner; 2009-08-05 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So I tried the whole reset your settings thing and still nothing happened...