Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need help pleaseeeeee....

Default I need help pleaseeeeee....
    i have first gen. iphone, somehow i upgrade my firmware and it said: "this sim is incompatable with the phone, please insert the right SIM" . What do i have to do now???
    thankssss

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Welcome to MMi.

Jailbreak and unlock it. Follow this link to a tree menu. Everything you need is there.

Thanks alotttt blkcadi

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Glad to help, had you given more info I could have explained more to you. I suggest you go to the "user CP" and fill it out. Phone, frimware, and OS helps use help you.
    And again, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kistenderly View Post
    i have first gen. iphone, somehow i upgrade my firmware and it said: "this sim is incompatable with the phone, please insert the right SIM" . What do i have to do now???
    thankssss
    I got a similar message last week on my jailbroken and uolocked 3 gs. I removed my sim card and inserted an AT&T pay as you go sim card I had lying around and it solved the problem. ITunes recognized the AT&T pay as you go sim card. I then removed it and inserted the sim card it wasn't recognizing and.......problem solved. Hope this helps you. Let me know how it goes!

Didn't have to rejailbreak and unlock, which I really wanted to avoid doing.
    Last edited by allanes5; 2009-08-09 at 06:28 PM.