Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Crappy Silicone case Saves iPhone

Default Crappy Silicone case Saves iPhone
    I started off my iPhone world a year ago when the 16GB iPhone 1st Gen was released. I enjoyed it and held onto it when the iPhone 3G was released and everyone when insane, knowing that more than likely a new one would be released. So I upgraded to a 32GB White iPhone 3Gs when they were released and there was much rejoicing.

The question was, where would my old first gen go? Rather than selling it I gave it to my mother (being a teenager still living at home) shortly after her Sony ecrison piece of junk crapped out. She loved it.

I went to New York for holiday and she insisted that I track down a case for her. I said I wouldn’t because the 1st Gen iPhone is a tank and it doesn’t need one with its aluminum enclosure and all. When the rest of my family flew out to meet me she picked up a junk Pink silicone case because “It felt better in her hand and it didn’t feel like it would slip out of it (her hand) so easily.”

So I said whatever and went about my way. Once back home in Canada she sends me a text. She explained to me that she was loading a bunch of stuff into the car gets in and drives off. Later she can’t find her phone anywhere. She gets out of the car and finds it STILL sitting on the roof of the car all because of the sticky stupid $5.00 canal street silicone case.

This is 100% true as of about 20 minutes ago

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

haha thats a funny story. I never understand why people put stuff on the roof of their car?

some guy did that with a first aid kit on last ep of canadas worst driver.

you watch it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes, Silicone case does make it "stick". I don't use my car holder anymore these days. Just lean my iPhone against the instrumental panel glasses. It holds up extremely well even in bumpy road.

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool beans!!! Sounds like a winner to me.

Super glue would make it stick better.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.