Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is this a 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen iPhone?

Arrow Is this a 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen iPhone?
    The reason I ask is because I want this gelaskin, but it doesn't state in the description what iPhone it's for. Most others say what the gen is.

It's from Amazon - [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/GelaSkins-Blowfish-iPhone-for/dp/B00140KR1W/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1248778639&sr=8-5"]HERE[/ame]

Is there any way of telling which iPhone this is?

Last edited by Pwallwin; 2009-07-28 at 01:07 PM.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Pwallwin (2009-07-28)

Thanks mate, but you see I need one for the 1st gen iPhone and I wonder which gen the Amazon listing one is for!

Try contacting them at gelaskin.com and asking - I added to basket to see if it would say, it didn't but it did say "GelaSkins - Blowfish for iPhone - GelaSkins
    Condition: New
    Usually ships in 1 to 3 months"
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Pwallwin (2009-07-28)

I will do, thanks for trying for me.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

The picture in the amazon ad is a 1st gen. The other pictures are 3g phones tho.

How can you tell? They are all from Amazon but most of them appear to be mirror images!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

on the picture that has the "a" amazon logo you can see the black battery on the bottom and the silver on the top all around the edge (2g). on the other 2 pics you can see the phone is all white on the back (3g)