Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Russian Steve jobs

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    ^^ lmao. Well I'm no lady I'm just a little girl that doesn't know any better...
    sure.. let's go with that.
    lmao.... just havin' fun no worries. I didn't mean that you were not.

I guess he gave up. Not sure if he fully understood what we were trying to tell him. Hope he gets it fixed.

Thanks

haha. I hope so too. He seemed very confused... I don't think he got us
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

ok here is the lowdown, thanks for all your help folks but i used quickpwn2-2-1 to jb her phone and the version i had was 2.2.1...I downloaded that version on my comp, downloaded the newest version of itunes, and i still get nothing just the same ole russin steve jobs....now when i hold the power and home its saying that the usb device is not recognizing still....does anybody have a iphone to swap :-(

Thanks

If your on iTunes 8.2, put 3.0 on the phone and use redsn0w to jailbreak it.
    DFU is still the key.

But thats the key....i CANT get it into DFU mode

Thanks

^I'm feeling your pain my friend. Sux no doubt. You certainly have enough guidance/info here to be sure your doing everything you can to get it in DFU. Not sure where to guide you from here, sorry.

Default Cannot enter into DFU mode... Steve Jobs (Russian) and darn pineapple appear!
    I'm having exactly the same issue as BP****
    I have a 16-GB iPhone that will NOT enter into DFU mode. I wonder why. I've tried this for months (dedicate a few hours to the phone over the weekend) I understand that the phone must be treated with Pwnage tool in order to fix it... the proble is that I just cannot get it into DFU mode. grrrr

Any suggestions? I've tried HUNDREDS of times holding the power & home button for 10 secs (together), then letting go of the power button, etc, etc, etc, etc. There is nothing I have not tried. Is there a way to restore the iPhone to its default settings or to have it be recognized by the PC by doing something on the INSIDE Hardware? I have a 16-GB 3G iPhone.

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12