Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod 'progress' bar

Default iPod 'progress' bar
    When playing tracks on my iPhone there used to be a 'progress' bar that showed where you are in a track but since upgrading to 3.0 it's gone.
    Is this normal? Can you get it back?
    I wondered if it was to do with my winterboard theme so I've disabled that and it's still not there
    It was very useful for seeing where you are in a podcast.
    Am I missing something really obvious?

Thanks
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

cooket (2010-02-11)

you most likely already knew/did this but just incase...tap the screen to bring it up (tap where the itune music logo is or if you have album art for that song then tap the picture)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jabij1 For This Useful Post:

confucious (2009-07-25), cooket (2010-02-11)

I tried all that with my theme and it didn't work but hadn't tried it without my theme. Tried it and it worked!
    Put my theme back on and it worked with that as well.
    Strange, but true.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

cooket (2010-02-11)

lol weird...ive been wondering about something but didnt feel like creating a new thread to ask it so maybe you can help ..my battery is very horrible lately ive had my phone on the lockscreen for about 6 hours and its down to 14 percent, so i was wondering if i want to get it replaced (i bought mine from Rogers in Canada) will they send me a refurbished or brand new phone? i still have about 2 months left before warranty is over (its the 1 year warranty from apple) would a refurbished be fairly new, scratched up, or is it just luck of the draw? thanks

Thanks

^The refurbs here (USA) from AT&T are all really good quality and most are almost perfect... Not sure if Rogers would be the same way, just a possible indication.

If you took it to Apple though and they saw there was a problem you'd have a new one for sure.
    Respect your elders.

I don't really know, I've never had a refurb, but it should look like new if it's been refurbished I would guess.

[edit] Don't you love it when someone posts a better answer than yours at the same time as you're making your post [/edit]

oh alright, i think i'll call both Apple and Rogers and see what they say...thanks for the help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you. Apple support couldn't even answer this question.

Couldn't answer which question?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apple support could not answer the question regarding the progress bar.