Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBSettings - easy opening

Default SBSettings - easy opening
    You learn something every day. From BB himself:
    Anyone having a hard time opening the window, it opens very easily if you use two fingers and tap one on the carrier logo and the other on the battery then let both go at same time.
    Maybe I was the only one who didn't know that but I thought i'd pass it on anyway.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

a slightly easier less effort way is to put your finger on the time and "roll" it over a bit
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seann33uk For This Useful Post:

confucious (2009-07-24)

Oooh! that works as well!
    Thanks
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

even easier is using the new setting from the latest update. It has a setting for opening sensitivity

It does but the other options are still easier!

A little late, but I tried the finger on the carrier, finger on the battery method (on the "swipe to unlock" screen)and didn't need to swipe to unlock my phone. However, it appears to lock my Home Page. No icons are accessible, can't swipe to additional pages and only thing that seems to work is SBSettings. I have to press the power button to break out of this state. Everything goes back to normal once I swipe to unlock. Anyone else experience this ?