Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3gs without contract

Default iphone 3gs without contract
    Hey guys...

I am a little bit confused. Somebody say you can buy an iphone 3gs without a contrakt in a apple store and some say u cant...

So what is right? Can i buy an iphone 3gs without contract and what do i need? USA-ID and CC?

Is it different because of the state? what about florida?

And if i can not buy an iphone 3gs in a apple store are there other company that sell iphones 3gs without contract?

Thanks

come on guys.. give me a little help...

some of you now the anwers...
    Last edited by Andre9191; 2009-07-23 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

If you are seeing multiple answers the best course of action would be to pick up the phone and call the nearest Apple store and get a definite answer.

yes u are rigth...but rigth now i am in germany... so to call apple USA would be much more expencive that asking in this forum...

Yes you can. But it's still locked to AT&T
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

yes i can? 100% sure in every apple store like in florida(miami)

the prive for the 32gb 3gs is 699 dollar right?

What would i need? USA-ID? CC? or can i pay cash? is there a special amount of how many iphones I can buy?

just called the apple store in miami beach, lincoln road.

the lady told me, that u can not buy an iphone without a contract. she said the 599 or 699 are the price for not sign up a new contract. but u will need an already existing att contract. and prepaid does not count.
    Last edited by Andre9191; 2009-07-23 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost