Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone mess please help!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Iphone mess please help!!!!!!!!!
    Ok high i have the 1st Gen iphone and after i loaded the 3.0 software a couple days later the phone started to go retarded and turns off and on the home button doesnt work and when i try putting it on DFU mode it doesnt work also i really need help to fix this phone any please i beg of u!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Without a home button it's gonna be tough. Not sure how you would put it in DFU mode to try to do a restore.

well lets put it this way i can put the phone on recovery mode using the home button but after a minute it shuts off and becomes retarded again but i can still put on recovery mode the only thing it wont do is dfu mode

Thanks

Well your doing the right thing then, not sure what to tell you other than keep trying to restore it.

i really tryed is there anyone noes some way that the phone can acctualy be recognized to any computer i already tryed like 4 computers please if anyone noes reply bak to this

please anyone out there to help me????
    Last edited by hilu80; 2009-07-23 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Don't believe there is anything you can do, sorry.

I havent used ZiPhone in a long time, but I think I remember there was a feature to put the iPhone into restore or DFU mode. On 2.x even after ZiPhone stopped, that feature still worked, so as a last ditch effort, give that a shot...