Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone apps were automatically deleted

Default Iphone apps were automatically deleted
    I reformat my pc installed new windows os and reinstall the itunes. obviously there are no apps, music vids etc. on my itunes so I sync my iphone and try to transfer the apps from my iphone to itunes. unfortunately itunes deleted all my apps now all my paid apps were gone. I don't know what to do please help. Thanks

Didn't you back them up before formatting your PC?

Looks like you'll have to download them all again from the app store (they will be free to download again).
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

The problem is I tried to download again those paid apps that I bought, they are all for sale again.

When you 'buy' them it should say that you have already purchased this app, do you want to download it again for free.

Try with a free app first!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

^Exactly. Look at the bottom of the App Store and check to see if you're logged in to your account, then you should be fine to re-download everything you had before at no cost.
    Respect your elders.

Omg I hate Apple and I hate Apple even more. I never saw the "all ready bought screen" and bought the app. All my apps got deleted to, is there any way for a refund?