Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modding + Winterboard issue.

Default Modding + Winterboard issue.
    Hey everyone, quick question.

Soo i am trying to make my iphone not like everyone elses,

there is a few good themes that i like on cydia, such as the IglassSol, my favorite theme but when i change it it also changes alot of other things and i cant use the windows 7 sounds and it changes my lock screen.

I know it says its a COMPLETE theme meaning it competely changes everything, i was wondering can i pick and choose what i want?

I like the lockscreens that show your weather and notifications, but i cant make it work with the theme (Kelly's HD theme) i think i dont have my phone on me.

and is this done with SSH? i am fairly new to it, but i have done it before so i just have to get the app and program on my laptop again.

i just want to keep the iglassSol apps and have a unique lockscreen, and keyboard colour, i have changed the carrier and keyboard click sound

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by w333zy View Post
    Hey everyone, quick question.

Soo i am trying to make my iphone not like everyone elses,

there is a few good themes that i like on cydia, such as the IglassSol, my favorite theme but when i change it it also changes alot of other things and i cant use the windows 7 sounds and it changes my lock screen.

I know it says its a COMPLETE theme meaning it competely changes everything, i was wondering can i pick and choose what i want?

I like the lockscreens that show your weather and notifications, but i cant make it work with the theme (Kelly's HD theme) i think i dont have my phone on me.

and is this done with SSH? i am fairly new to it, but i have done it before so i just have to get the app and program on my laptop again.

i just want to keep the iglassSol apps and have a unique lockscreen, and keyboard colour, i have changed the carrier and keyboard click sound

Thanks
    Yes of coarse you pick and choose just about everything. Learning to SSH into your phone is really the key to it. Applying themes in an order in winterboard can accomplish some changes also as you have already found.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

w333zy (2009-07-22)

Awesome, thanks for the tip,

so about SSH, i got some stuff from here, like custom badges and some themes, but they say to SSH into winterboard/themes.

where is that located? how far back do i gotta click in the phone from the original spot?