Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone prb....how to restore....help.....

Thanks
    Unhappy iphone prb....how to restore....help.....
    ok guys...

i dun know why there is different app for every single single work in iphone...i hate this pile up of softwares...symbian is whole different platform..but not this much fussy...

i m windows user...my iphone 3G 3.0 is sync with window...i did new window...obviously its previous library file got deleted...now when i i connect iphone to itunes...it says...it will erase all data as it was sync with old itunes library...i m not scared for this..but i dun wna make new playlists again,add songs again in them n sync again..
    is there some way that those songs n playlists come back in itunes...i dun need songs..i have in my hdd...but i mean, the playlist n the songs in it (itunes dun add songs in it,it just add link of song,so when u sync,it transfer music)...
    it will save me time..plz help

IF I am reading this right you reinstalled Windows and didn't back up your itunes database. If the Music is still on this machine you can just add it to iTunes again but you will have to re create the playlists.

Thanks
    thats what i am saying..music is still in this machine..even i can make playlists...i have around 15 playlists...but i am getting afraid of adding songs in them...cuz i hav to drag n drop them...cant itunes take back NAMES of songs only from iphone...n again put them in itunes..