Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to restore messages from nokia e50 to iphone

Thanks
    Unhappy how to restore messages from nokia e50 to iphone
    is there any way to transfer my all messages from nokia e50 to iphone..i had almost 2000 sms...... somehow fwd messages...i wna transfer them to iphone...how is it possible...

and if possible...will they come under diff contacts name or under one name.....like i mean.... if i had a contact name A in e50 and i have same contact name A in iphone... will all messages of e50 transferred to iphone come under A or will come as a new....or will pile up message app...adding all 2000sms....
    help...

Can the Nokia export these messages?

Thanks
    yes....i think so.. but i think nokia pc suite..will restore messages in a format or type readable by pc suite or nokia phones...
    i just know details in nokia...m new to iphone...just know much about making themes in iphone...not the software part...

yes today i checked with pc suite....it exports messages in 2 formats... one is .csv (comma sepereted value in ms excel) and other is .vmx format but in itunes there is no option for restoring messages...how to do that..
    Last edited by awaisagha; 2009-07-21 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

try iNoki in AppStore: App Store - iNoki

It's a Nokia data (SMS, phonebook, calendar, MMS, etc) to iPhone transfer tool.