Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there a program that will help me transfer my music from iPhone to iPhone?

Default Is there a program that will help me transfer my music from iPhone to iPhone?
    I don't have access to the computer I usually sync my music to, and I just upgraded to the iPhone 3Gs. I tried doing it manually (getting the folders in the itunes control folder), and then it messed up my iPhone so I had to restore it. Is there a program that will help me do it?

if u have a mac - try senuti - u will have to transfer it to the computer first then back to the new phone , not sure about pc dont sue them sorry - good luck

Thanks

Take the songs from iTunes Control, import them into iTunes (the details will fill themselves in again) and then sync the other iPhone with that iTunes.

Or you can import the songs directly to the other phone to the Downloads folder and use dTunes as your media player, but all the names will be meaningless. Bad solution.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

Yeah I have a PC, and I didn't want to sync it with the other computer since I will have access to the other computer, but it will be awhile until I get access to that computer

Thanks

MediaMonkey or SharePod.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simtech For This Useful Post:

RCizzle65 (2009-07-20)

Looks like SharePod will work, thanks!