Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone busted my arse...

Thanks
    Unhappy iphone busted my arse...
    iphone blasted my ***......

well guys...i upgraded iphone 3G from 2.2.1 to 3.0 to unlock it..n i succeeded..it was working all fine...no prbs at all....i have dsl connected to broadband and via router i connect to iphone...n i download different softwares from cydia and app store(free ones)...last night i downloaded a messenger which i found good (although i didn't need it...but i did by the way) n then i dun know the prb arose was cuz of this or not...
    the prb was...iphone battery got depleted...n it was on charging for 3-4hrs but no battery charging...it turned off and it was on battery logo screen...only battery logo....no further...i was that i did something hazardous to it....
    i tried so many hit n trial methods..n turned it off n charged..it did...n then i uninstalled those softwares...now its working fine...

i wna know ...
    * was it cuz of those softwares
    * or was it..that when iphone battery ends totally...then it becomes a pain in arse to make it alive again...(sol..not to let it die)

i just need suggestion so i have in mind for future...

Thanks

'iphone busted my arse', i should have expected a post like this i suppose before clicking.

when the iPhone's battery fully depletes then you need to plug it into mains/plug it into USB for a long time to get it up and running again. So ye, don't let your iPhone die.

Some apps can cause your iPhone to not boot past the apple logo but if you finally got in to delete them i guess you just let your battery get to low.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

A LONG time is right. Especially if you have lint in the connector. Don't ask how I know.